Marcel Proust once wrote that the "real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Sometimes it seems like my life is just eat, work and sleep. Yet, surprisingly, I seem to be at peace with it. Maybe there is some security in knowing that you can accomplish things, eat, and sleep, only to start over again.
Since I am in a routine, I have to get creative about how I do this routine, I have to find joy in little things. For example, today, I really was amazed by how sunlight reflects the surface water of a lake. Its all so perfect, how the invigorating rays dances with the waves, throwing sunbeams to all who catch this. These are the things that give me hope and keep me going:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.