Hey,
wow. the first blog. yeah.
hmmm. What shall I write about? Well, probably what's going on in my life, for the whole world to know about:) lol. Gotta love the information age. Kiss the privacy goodbye, that's how we roll in 2011.
Anyways, currently I'm working on figuring out how to take each day and live it to the fullest. This doesn't always happen though. Up here in Michigan, when the weather can be pretty intense, on days like today, its a good idea just to nap.
Good thing about this weather is that it has served to make me kind of rugged, and able to withstand a lot. This seems to be the characteristic of a lot of Michiganders I know. :) I would definately say its a good quality. :)
Hope the blog is a sucess, or at least an interesting way to burn daylight:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.