Tuesday, April 12, 2011

preparation for summer

So now I have to get the house I am renting ready for summer. First for me though, I need to get some summer clothes. Due to living on a severely tight budget, I first have to purchase some cheap summer clothing. It ain't gonna be anything fancy at all, I'm just gonna buy some slightly oversized t-shirts and soccer shorts. It will last me the whole summer. Next I have to keep being diligent about certain things, such as getting stocked up on summer snacks (light crackers and cheese, jimmy johns sandwiches (will last a day or two), and of course that awesome arnold palmer ice-tea lemonade. Its amazing how much money goes just to keeping you alive. Sustinance is basically the majority of my budget.
Gardening is another thing I like to do, that relates to summer, but not in a lame sort of way. Gardening can be full of action.. you battle your garden's weeds and all of their cousins who appeared after your last weeding session, you treck out early to avoid the heat of day and strategically think of how much time you have to get as many soil breaking and weed combating maneuvers that can be done before your arch-enemy, the sun's uv rays discovers your hidden location under a tree and makes you aware of this fact by aiming its blistering rays at your face. I can't wait......but this, to me is what I would expect for an awesome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.